Sunday, October 10, 2021

Miss Holmes @ Ohio Shakespeare Festival



Through October 24, 2021
http://www.ohioshakespearefestival.com/miss-holmes

(330) 574-2537

 


Kerry Clawson

The mystery has some twists, of course. But the most satisfying part is watching the friendship and respect grow between Watson and Holmes. As Miss Holmes points out to Watson early in the show, their work as detective and doctor isn't so different: "I observe. I deduce. I investigate. I diagnose. I prescribe." 

To see a full review of this show, read Kerry Clawson's review here.

Mark Horning

Rather than a WHODUNIT this is more of a WHY’DTHEYDOIT with a flimsy plot, bad voice projection, terrible British accents and being overly long to boot. This is a play in desperate need of a make over. 

To see a full review of this show, read Mark Horning's Review here.